On Friday, the 25th of October, the initiative Welcome to Oberhavel holds a public meeting at Postplatz in Henningsdorf from 3am to 5am, with presentations by several groups contributing to an immigrant-friendly district, the gospel choir Afrika Baraka Voices and Mal Éléve from the popular Hip-Hop-band Irie Révoltés.
The meeting is a political manifestation for an immigrant-friendly district and serves to present the campaign „Willkommen in Oberhavel“, in which citizens exchange vouchers for cash with refugees.
- Presenting Wilkommen in Oberhavel
- Vouchers exchange and mediation of voucher-partnerships
- Photo-project “I support Willkommen in Oberhavel, because…”
- Afrika Baraka Voices (gospel choir)
- Mal Élevé (Irie Révoltés, Reggae/Hip-Hop)
Beitrag vom 21. Oktober 2013